The City of Ottawa's Service Ottawa online system makes it simple for residents to find and access many City services - including, but not limited to, such things as:
- paying parking tickets
- reporting a barking dog
- report potholes & other road deficiencies
- registration for recreation programs
- order a collection calendar
- rent city facilities
- book last minute ice rink time
Knowledgeable Client Service Representatives are available to assist residents. Please call (dial 3-1-1) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerns.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Saturday, 7am to 7pm. Open 24 hours for urgent issues.*
* For urgent issues call 3-1-1 rather than email. Urgent issues are defined as broken water mains, no water, sewer back-ups, flooding, defective traffic lights, stop sign knocked down, bylaw services such as noise complaints, parking enforcement or animal control services, discarded needles, graffiti and health issues such as outbreaks.