As part of the City of Ottawa’s annual infrastructure maintenance cycle, road resurfacing will occur to improve roadways, beginning in May and continuing until the late fall 2017.
- Westhunt Road from 80m east of Carp Rd. to 240m east of Carp Rd.
- Opeongo Rd from dead end to Crown Point Rd.
- Bishop Davis Dr from Allbirch Rd. to Fireside Dr.
- Old Almonte Rd from Upper Dwyer Hill Rd. to 1Km west of Corkery Rd.
- Dunrobin Rd from Galetta Side Rd. to dead end
- Golden Line Road from McArton Rd. to Hamilton Side Rd.
- Limestone Rd from Kinburn Side Rd. to Styles Side Rd.
- Greenland Rd from Thomas A. Dolan Pkwy to Vances Side Rd.
- Vaughan Side Rd from Upper Dwyer Hill Rd. to Peter Robinson Rd.
- Panmure Rd from Hwy 417 overpass to Donald B Munro Dr.
- Diamondview Rd from 1.58km north of McGee Side Rd. to March Rd.
- Baskins Beach Rd from 825m north of Vances Side Rd. to dead end (provisional)
- Ferry Road from Galetta Side Rd. to Alywin Rd.
Online Police Records Checks
The Ottawa Police are now offering an automated online system where residents of Ottawa can submit their application for various types of Police Records Checks. The online Police Record Check service allows eligible applicants to submit their application for a Police Record Check 24/7. Additionally, applicants may also monitor the status of their application online. Go to ottawapolice.ca to review the application process.
As of the publication of this column, if areas of Ward 5 are still experiencing flooding issues, my office and City staff will be on standby to assist as needed. Please contact 3-1-1 or my office at 613-580-2475.
St. Thomas’ Church – Annual Fashion Show
St. Thomas' Church in Woodlawn is hosting their Annual Fashion Show on Thursday, May 18, at 7:30pm. It will be taking place at the Kinburn Community Centre, 3045 Kinburn Side Road. There will be desserts, coffee, tea, open bar and door prizes. Fashions provided by Alia/Tanjay Hazeldean Mall. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased by calling 613-832-1400.