The Easter Bunny is at in again on his sixth visit to the Diefenbunker on April 15! With hundreds of places to hide in their 100,000 square foot bunker, they need help to find all of the eggs he left behind. Join the hunt and make an Easter craft. The event runs from 11am to 4pm (box office opens at 10:30am) and the cost is included in admission as follows:
- Adults: $14.00 + HST
- Seniors: $13.00 + HST
- Students: $10.00 + HST
- Youth (6-18): $8.00 + HST
- Family rate (2 adults, 5 youth): $40.00 + HST
- Children 5 and under are free.
A few details:
- Parking is always free!
- Nut-free. First come, first serve.
- This event is suitable for all ages (the young and the young at heart!)
- Consider bringing a baby carrier, if needed. The Museum is tough to navigate between floors (you’d have to carry the stroller up and down stairs).